Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Crochet Wednesdays plus a Sock Update


My wonderful SP11 spoiler sent me some sari silk that I immediately decided to make a cosmetic bag with. I was following a pattern in my Getting Started Crochet book. I ripped out all the stitches and started over again because I didn't want to sew the seams together on the sides and to the zipper. I using a modified pattern for the cosmetic bag. The pattern is actually a pattern for a potholder. I'm just not going to fold the edges diagonally to make the potholder.



Twist & Shout Sock Update:
I so far I've met my goals for knitting the 2d sock.
On Monday I finished the leg and wrapped the stitches for the short row heel.



On Tuesday, I unwrapped and knitted the short row heel. I even knitted a couple of inches of the foot.



My goal for Wednesday is to finish the foot and on Thursday I'll do the toe decreases and kitchener the toe. So I'd better get started.....

No comments: