Thursday, January 22, 2009

Long time No See!!!

I feel like blogging so here it goes. What's been going on with me? Well here's the short version:

1. I moved into a new place... an apartment. I cannot at this time have pets :( but I hoping to talking my landlords into a small adult potty trained dog. Think good thoughts for me.

2. I bought a Blackberry so I'm now hip like the President..... some of you know why... sigh

3. I was sick for 3 weeks in December..... Upper resp. colds are horrible!

4. And I've done some knitting... I'll not hit you with it all at once, but over several posts.

Twelly Socks

Twelly'sSocks

Pattern: Garter Rib from Sensational Knitted Socks
Yarn: Dream in Color Smooshy Black Parade
Needles: US 1.5 Addi Turbo 2 at once method for most of them
Modifications: none
Start: September 16, 2008
Finish: December 5, 2008

I feel like doing a kal so I joined the Mystic Star kal on yahoo. Lets see if I finish this one lol.

Mystic Star gauge swatch

I knitted a gauge swatch (good for me!) with my chosen yarn, Jaggerspun Zephyr in Indigo. The dimensions are suppose to be 4.9 x 5.5..... mine's 5 x 6. For once I don't have to go up a needle size.

3 comments:

AllyB said...

Those socks look nice and toasty!

Grace said...

missed you so much, glad you are back to blogging, I hate URI;s I get them every winter, but knock on wood so far its okay!!

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

Your socks are gorgeous:) How are you feeling? I have been looking for you always in my thoughts.(((Hugs))))Darcy