Over the past last week Ive started 5 new projects. I usually done have more than 2 to 3 projects going at once. I won't even mention the ones hibernating.
From the top left and making a circle:
1. Peach Cream Kuchen Socks: I'm knitting them for the September Solid Socks kal over on Ravelry. The J Knits superwash me sock yarn(Georgia) is a little splitty, but sooo soft. I'm knitting 2 socks on 2 circs for the first time. I found a nice tutorial online at Fyberduck. I'm using 1 skein of yarn in a center pull ball. Once I figured out how to keep the yarn from tangling(Use a ziploc or hefty bag with a cut in the bottom and another toward the top to thread the yarn through) it's easy. I'll let you know how it goes with the heel flaps and gusset.
2. Naive Socks: I knit 65 rounds and discovered I have a mistake in the 45-50 rounds. I added and extra round so the cable look wonky now. I'm tinking back to my mistake to fix it.
3. Giboshi Hat: I'm using leftover yarn to make a cable hat for Nichole's Chemo hat project. Its a left twist cable. I'm thinking of changing the ribbing on the cuff.
4. Petite Berrylicious: This is prototype Monkey sock( my 4th pair of them) that could be my niece's Christmas socks. I'm making a child's size 4-5. I'll send the sock off and see if it fits her. Hopefully, it'll be a little big on her. I adjusted pattern so I could cast on and use 48 stitches.
5. Struts Her Stuff: I first casted on as was making the Baby Cable Rib from SKS, but I changed my mind. I'm thinking of using the Ann Budd's 8 sts per inch pattern and make the staggered baby cables. I like how it looks better. If my SIL likes the Monkey sock I made for her daughter , I may just frog them and make a pair of Monkeys too.