Thursday, November 29, 2007

An Embarrassment of Riches Part Two: Fall into Autumn Loot!!!

Herzlichen Dank Frau S!!!! Sie behandeln mich gut!

Thank you so much S!!!! My FIA spoiler sent me this package all the way from Germany! I was worried it was lost.... snail mail is so slow. :-( My spoiler is S of s-knitting. She's the knitter I talked about in a previous post that has the Orangina top I covet. I read her blog and through her I found Adrienne's blog.

S sent me Sweet Kiss(strawberry and cherry) tea, a bar of white magnolia soap, a skein of red Silkdream yarn, 2 skeins of cotton yarn, and the book, OneSkein. The book has knit and crochet patterns in it. I found an infant hat pattern I want to make for my littlest nephew. S sent me 2 soft, knitted washcloths. I really appreciate her doing that because cotton yarn is harder to get in Europe than it is in the US. :-) S also sent me some spice vanilla candles to go into the jack-o-lantern candle holder. The candler holder broke somewhere in transit. :-(

The package was well worth the wait because she sent me 2 bars of Milka Schokolade. It's rich, smooth and creamy delicious Austrian milk chocolate. My friends and I had it with coffee. Thank you again S :-)

That brings me to my answer for the Winter Coffee Swap Topic of the Week:




What is the ideal setting for enjoying the perfect cup of coffee? Who would be there - or would you be alone? Inside or out? Morning or night? With food or just the steaming cup of joe?

Sitting around after dinner talking and playing poker with my friends. I play Tx holdem poker with a group of friends. We usually have dinner around 7 pm then sit down and have a long poker playing session. We drink coffee that we get from Half Price Books.


No comments: