Monday, February 23, 2009

TOL Weeks # 3 and 4

TOL Weeks #3&4

I feel accomplished. I've made it through the flower garden pattern, and I'm a third of the way through knitting the TOL. I managed to remember to increase into the first stitch of the flower pattern, but still the section had some pitfalls for me.

1. I misread the instructions on how to make the leaves and grabbed(yanked is more like it) the arms of 6th stitch down to make the leaves.

2. Sometimes, I didn't do the psso of leaf loop and had 1 too many stitches in the next row.

TOL Weeks#3&4 Flower Pattern

I ended up tinking and reknitting those 2 rows twice then I was satisfied with how they looked. I'm so so glad there's a TOL kal group because I was able to look through the tutorials to see what I was doing wrong with the leaves. Ya'll have a good week and try not to work too hard!

4 comments:

Lushorama said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! I've long wanted to knit this, and seeing yours may have just pushed me over the edge towards actually doing it!!!

Dianne said...

It's looking great!

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

Very sweet looking:)Hugs Darcy

Unknown said...

Sooo beautiful!