Look what came in the mail on Thursday:
I tried to figure out who was my spoiler and I was completely and totally wrong. It wasn't AllyB, LapdogCreations, or even my spoilee. It was Ponyknit who went to NYC last week to see Kenny Chesney on the Today Show. Go to her blog and look at the pics. Ponyknit sent me the cutesy cutest things for our swap.
1. Zona Blue Design's Superwash sock in the Desert Moon colorway..... its smooshy!
2. Gingersnaps so I can continue my addiction
3. A highlighter, 2 specialty pencils(they'll get much use at work), and a puzzle eraser(I haven't taken it apart yet)
4. Laura Ashley notecards, a mini pen and pad set and spiral postits..... all will get much use
5. Butterfly bath fizzers... just thing I need after working my 32
6. a multicolored slinky..... thats going help relieve my stress
7. a Critter ball....... I've already named her MRSA...... It took me 30 minutes before I put it down so I could take pictures.... I need to find out where Ponyknit got MRSA so I can buy some for my littlest nephew
8. Beautiful Butterfly stitchmarkers that Ponyknit made herself.... look and see how pretty they are :-)
Thank you so much Ponyknit... you made my day :-)