Tuesday, June 3, 2008

FO: ANURA SOCKS

YAY!!!! I've finished the Anura Socks. They're my last pair socks I committed to knitting in Pay It Forward. They are for Frogalot, a very giving and terrific person. I hope she likes them.








pattern: Lace Rib from Charlene Schurch's Sensational Knitted Socks
yarn: Fearless Fibers' Superwash Sock in the Spellbound colorway
needles: US 1 Addi turo circs(2)
gauge: 9 spi
size: US 7 1/2
modifications: I used a stockinette stitch heel flap
start: May 21, 2008
finish: June 2, 2008

FO: Pay It Forward




At last my PIF commitment is over. I'll be mailing the socks plus a sock blocker keychain next when I finish my Dad's Father's Day present aka Picholine Socks. I have 10 days to knit US size 12 wide mens socks. I'm rewatching BSG, Battlestar Galactica(reimaging series), as I do it.









Those of you who have been long time readers of my blog may have noticed the ticker below my header. I'm putting together a little something to thank my readers and celebrate my 1st blog anniversary. My blogiversary is June 25th. Check back in the coming weeks for more details.

4 comments:

AllyB said...

Love your socks! Especially the red ones. I salute your ability. Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Lovely!
Love the counter too!
~your multitasking pal

Eileen said...

I love them all! Great job! I'm looking forward to celebrating your Blogiversary with you!

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

Iam sock challenged so I live vicariously threw you gorgeous socks:)Please go to my blog and celebrate my 200th post with me:)
I will be sure to watch for your blogaversary;)Hugs Darcy