Friday, April 4, 2008

Mystic Light Shawl Clue 1 Completed


It's pretty so far. My SIL will love it! I shot the pic with a blue background.Thats why it looks creamy white instead of pale blue. I need to take a photography class or find a tutorial online. Does anyone know of one?






Your Element Is Water



A bit of a contradiction, you can seem both lighthearted and serious.

That's because you're good at going with the flow - but you also are deep.



Highly intuitive, you tune in to people's emotions and moods easily.

You are able to tap into deep emotional connections and connect with others.



You prefer a smooth, harmonious life - but you can navigate your way around waves.

You have a knack for getting people to get along and making life a little more peaceful.



?Am I knitting the wrong element shawl? lol I'm thinking of making Anna's Mystic Waters Shawl my summer shawl project. Hopefully I'll be done with it before she comes out with her next element. Ann's has debuted a new pattern.... Luscious Forests Lace Shawl. Maybe when I do a few more lace on one side shawls I'll be ready to tackle it. :-)

2 comments:

AllyB said...

Good morning. Your shawl is turning out great! Have a great week.

Cathy said...

Hi, regarding your question about photographing knitted items, a couple of lessons learned through bad photography and from two people who know what they are doing.....photographs outside-not in direct sunlight, with the auto flash off-result in a better picture. Inside shots work best if taken during the day; however, turn off the auto flash, and turn off any lights directly shining overhead (both tend to wash out the color). Lots more to learn! BTW...your Mystic Light is coming along nicely! :) Cathy