LOOK WHAT CAME IN THE MAIL!!!!
- 3 skeins of Sugar n Cream Cotton yarn
- Araucania fingering weight yarn in Ranco It's screaming at me to make the Lace Ribbon Scarf in the Spring 2008 knitty
- 2 skeins of Drops Design's yummy Fabel sock yarn
- True Blue Spa's Shea isn't so and Toe the line to make my feet look purrty
- Nice notecards
- The first 2 books of James Patterson's Women's Mystery Club, 1st to Die and 2nd Chance Just what I wanted
- Ginger Snaps to feed my GS addiction lol
- Trail Mix yay
- Ferrero Rocher to feed my chocolate addiction lol
- a nice hello postcard from Oklahoma
- and lastly a pair of very comfortable socks
I'm relaxing, reading 1st to Die and munching on some ginger snaps. Dawn made me these pretty socks. They're stockinette stitch socks using Regia sock yarn in the galaxy colorway.
THANK YOU SO MUCH DAWN! :-)