Tuesday, July 1, 2008

And the winner is

I counted all the entries and using

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

39

Timestamp: 2008-07-02 00:23:55 UTC

The winner is Bean!!!!! Congradulations!!! Please send your name and address to clwdaisy@yahoo.com or to my Ravelry ID: wildflower38.

Everyone left me some great sock stories! I enjoyed reading them all. I did run into a slight problem with my email account. Some of the messages were "bounced." (My Scrabulous email games were bounced too.) I have moderated comments set up and I wasn't getting an email for some of the entries. I accidently rejected/deleted one for the last entries then found 15 messages from people.

The rejected/deleted comment was by JackieCasts:
I'm knitting my second pair of socks. This time I'm doing Magic Loop (first time was DPNs). This sock and I just fought and fought and fought. I can't tell you how frustrated I was. Once I stepped back and tried to read my knitting and calmed down, everything was fine. Moving right along with no problems!


I contacted Blogger about it and I had all the comments/messages when I generated the winning number. I want to thank everyone for stopping by and telling me a sock story.






No comments: