Friday, December 14, 2007
New Year's Knitting Resolutions 2008
Texas Purl Gurl has a New Year's Knitting Resolution thing on her blog and I thought it was a cool idea. Those who have read my blog should NOT be surprised with the first one....
1. Knit a gift and give it to the designated person ON TIME!!!!! (Don't even ask me about the Hemlock Ring Throw.) I need to plan, organize and execute better.
2. Knit Lace in over 50% of my projects.
3. Knit EZ's Pi Shawl.
4. Learn to spin and use my drop spindle. Just not play around with the roving and spindle like I have been doing.
5. Learn to dye my own yarn.
6. Finish the crochet tutorial I started last summer.
What's your knitting resolutions for 2008?