48 Things You Could Care Less About or Maybe You Do
1. FIRST NAME? Cheryl
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No. According to one of my aunts, my first name for a couple of days after I was born was Debra. When it came time to finalize the birth certificate my mom changed her mind and went with Cheryl. She made a good decision.
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? June 12th, the first day of my period.....
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? No. My mom had the most beautiful handwriting, and I could never get mine to look like hers so I do this print/cursive combo thing.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Smoked turkey and Mickelberry ham. I rarely eat it now because its too high in sodium.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes, I think I'm a quirky, funny, sweet person.
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? I have this blog and another one where I write my random thoughts.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes, even though as a kid I kept getting throat infections. Now when I'm sick, I always get a sore throat and once a year I lose my voice.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Not just no, but HELL NO. In August of 2002, I had emergency eye surgery to repair a retina schisis that had turned into a detached retina. I had never gone bungee jumping before that and I cannot since that surgery.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Honey Nut Cheerios....yummy stuff plain or with milk.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Yes....doesn't everyone do that?
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Physically, kinda. Emotionally, more than I used to be.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Haagen Dazs Chocolate Ice Cream. I only have it once a month for dinner the first day of my period.
14. SHOE SIZE? Depending on the shoe, anywhere from a 9 wide to a 10 1/2 wide
15. RED OR PINK? Both. I look great in both colors.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My stubbornness (its also a positive attribute). Sometimes I don't let things go when I should.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My mom. She passed away in 1999.
18. IS THERE ANYTHING THAT YOU COLLECT? Seashells. When I was going up my nickname was Chell. Only my older brother, niece and nephews call me that now.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Black shorts, grey tshirt and Y-KIKI sandals in a pink, black and white crazy design
20. LAST THING YOU ATE? Homemade spaghetti with meat sauce, french bread with a homemade garlic butter spread, and salad...yeah, I can cook
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Groove Salad on somafm.com
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? the violet one, I love the color purple
23. FAVORITE SMELL? White Linen by Estee Lauder. It was my mom's favorite perfume
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My friend, Cassie. I called her to let her know that I received my birthday gift, 2 skeins of Lorna's Laces' Shepard Sock in seaside. The yarn is beautiful. Cassie had sent me a gift certificate and I finally picked out the yarn.
25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Eyes.
26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON you stole THIS from? Yes, I listen to her podcast while I knit.
27. FAVORITE DRINK? Cherry Vanilla Diet Dr Pepper
28. FAVORITE SPORT? I like watching the Philadelphia Eagles play football and the San Antonio Spurs play basketball
29. EYE COLOR? Chocolate brown
30. HAT SIZE? I don't know
31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes, fresh look pure hazel. They're prescription; I'm myopic. They make me look sexay....
32. FAVORITE FOOD? Chocolate. I'm a chocoholic. At my monthly Texas Holdem poker game in March, one of the ladies brought chocolate walnut brownies from Gourmet Brownie Kitchen; its decadent...
33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings, I like movies in which someone overcomes adversity.
34. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE THING TO DO TO WASTE TIME? playing Scrabble...I just started last month; it's addicting
35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Wait. There is a season besides summer?
36. HUGS OR KISSES? Both...who can pick between the two
37. FAVORITE DESSERT? Though I'm a chocoholic, Mrs Smith' s Blackberry Cobbler with vanilla ice cream is what I have on my birthday every year instead of birthday cake
38. FAVORITE FLOWER? Gerbera daisies, they're bright and cheerful
39. FAVORITE COLOR? pinks, reds, blues and purples
40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? The Official Scrabble Players Dictionary (compiling word lists), The Man Who Mistook His Wife For a Hat(House has taken a couple of its shows from this book), More Sensational Knitted Socks(a birthday present-I'm daydreaming about socks I'll knit), Prior Bad Acts by Tami Hoag(I love a good mystery/suspense novel)
41. WHAT’S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I don't have one. I have a touchpad on my HP laptop.
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? House- the dvd of the show(good show)
43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? the waves of the water coming in and receding at the beach
44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Beatles.
45. THE FURTHEST YOU’VE BEEN FROM HOME? Miami, Florida. I went there to visit my friend, Raffaele
46. WHAT’S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? Knitting
47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Victoria, Texas
48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? No one. I saw it on someone's blog.