Here's what I have so far:
1. I'm using Vanna's Choice 100% acrylic yarn in Cranberry to knit the Red Scarf Project scarf. Its put out by Lion's Brand. I'm pleasantly surprised that this acrylic yarn is soooo soft. I'm buying more of it especially since I could win $1000 in a contest on the Vanna's Choice website(which goes live on October 10th). Lion's Brand is sponsoring a yarn contest at Michaels stores beginning October 12, 2008 where the grand prize will be $1,000 and an all-expense paid trip to Los Angeles to meet Vanna White and be part of the audience of Wheel of Fortune. The contest ends on February 1, 2009.
2. I'm knitting Twelly's Socks for my scrabble buddy in Dream in Color Smooshy Black Parade. The pattern is Charlene Schurch's Garter Rib.
3. I'm knitting the Wavy Feathers Wimple for a friend. The yarn is Fearless Fibers Laceweight %100 merino in Antique Rose. This seems like it'll be a quick knit. I'm using leftover orange sock as placement markers.
4. I'm knitting Mrs Twelly's Socks(my scrabble buddies wife) for breast cancer awareness month. She's recovering from breast cancer surgery. The yarn is Dream in Color Smooshy Cool Fire and pattern is Schurch's waterfall lace rib.
5. I'm modifying the Irish Hiking Scarf to make my older brother a pair of socks. The yarn is Dream in Color Smooshy November Muse.
6. I've fallen in love with the Irish Hiking Scarf pattern. Its easy and beautiful. I'm making this scarf for my lil brother. The yarn is Plymouth's Encore in Deep Forest.